Blue Bell Carpet Cleaning
Hello there, I’m Joe, owner of ALL CLEAN!, LLC and I’m quite glad you found my Blue Bell Carpet Cleaning website. I realize that choosing a carpet cleaner in Blue Bell can be a bit challenging at times. So, if I may, I’d like to offer a few suggestions…
1) When looking for a carpet cleaner in Blue Bell, first ask if the owner will be doing the work. The owner is more likely to care about the outcome of your cleaning. He’ll be able to address any issues that may occur.
2) Next, ask if he’s certified. A certified tech is trained to handle just about any situation. It’s unlikely he’ll come across a problem that he hasn’t seen.
3) And thirdly; does he use a truck-mounted system? This powerful system is able to remove much more dirt and debris than the small portables. The less-powerful portable machines don’t even come close! A good truck-mount has high heat, strong water pressure, and fantastic suction power. It’s the most powerful and effective carpet cleaning system around when paired with a power-wand.
Does this sound like the kind of carpet cleaning you’ve been looking for? If so, give us a call or shoot us an email. We’ll look forward to hearing from you!
Blue Bell Cleaning Services
What You Can Expect From ALL CLEAN!, LLC
No Pressure / No Up-Sells
- First of all, we will never try to up-sell or pressure you in any way. In fact, we’re here to serve you and clean what you want us to clean, not pressure you into cleaning more than you want or need. Believe it or not, in some cases we actually talk customers out of doing certain cleanings when we see that it is clearly not in their best interest. We’re here to serve YOU!
No Hidden Fees
- Secondly, we won’t add on costs that should be included with every Blue Bell carpet cleaning such as vacuuming and applying pre-sprays. Our pricing structure is the same for everyone on every job. In fact, we don’t play games with confusing 3 tier level cleaning such as gold, silver, and bronze. You will ALWAYS get our best cleaning at a very reasonable price.
- Even more, we guarantee your most thorough carpet cleaning in Blue Bell, or It’s FREE! It’s rare for a customer not to be satisfied with our cleaning because it is always extremely thorough, but if for some reason you’re not happy, we won’t expect you to pay.
Trusted & Experienced
- We’ve been in business since 2005, working full time as carpet cleaners, often 6 days a week. In addition, our two truck-mounted systems enable us to serve our customers in Blue Bell with more flexibility. With over 6,500 satisfied customers, ALL CLEAN!, LLC looks forward to serving you as well.
Reliable & Fully Insured
- For your convenience, we call when we’re on our way to your home so that you know exactly when to expect us. Only in rare situations will we ever call to reschedule such as a winter snow storm. Furthermore, ALL CLEAN!, LLC has been fully insured up to 1M since 2005, providing peace of mind to all our customers in Blue Bell.
Some of our Key Attributes
- Finally, you can count on us to be honest, hard-working, friendly, and efficient. We’re highly dedicated to customer satisfaction, thorough, and always looking to deliver excellent service to our customers in Blue Bell, at a very reasonable price.
ALL CLEAN! is GREEN! in Blue Bell, PA
According to Doctors and Pharmacists; allergy suffering is on the rise in the United States, and Blue Bell is no exception. That’s why ALL CLEAN!, LLC features PROCYON® for hypoallergenic GREEN Carpet Cleaning. In fact, we use PROCYON® for all of our residential carpet, upholstery, rug, and tile cleaning in Blue Bell, PA.
Procyon is an all-natural solution and is safe for everyone in your family including babies and pets. Truth is, MOST carpet cleaning companies use soap-based chemicals that are at least somewhat toxic. On the other hand, Procyon is 100% non-toxic. Rest assured, your family is totally safe from dangerous chemicals being sprayed into your air and all over your carpet when you hire ALL CLEAN!, LLC to clean your carpets in Blue Bell, PA.
A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!
One of the best ways to choose a carpet cleaner in Blue Bell is to look at their before and after pictures. The pictures shown here are of some of the dirtiest we’ve cleaned in Blue Bell.
We think they demonstrate nicely the contrast between clean and dirty. Of course your contrasts will vary depending on how dirty your carpets are.
But, just knowing that if we can get these cleaned, we can certainly clean your carpets just as well!
If you have any issue, any question, or any concern… please give us a call. We’re here to serve you!
How long have you been in business?
We’ve been in business full time cleaning carpets, upholstery, tile and grout, and rugs since 2005.
Are you better than the franchises?
How long does it take to dry?
When we leave your house the carpets will be slightly damp. How long that remaining moisture takes to dry depends on the temperature, humidity, and airflow in your house. As a result, dry times are usually within just a few hours.
Will my spot or stain come out?
Mostly every spot and stain will EASILY come out with the right equipment and the right chemicals. Therefore, we guarantee your complete satisfaction, every time!
How soon can I walk on my carpets?
You can walk on your carpets immediatly when we’re finished as long as your shoes are clean. We recommend wearing socks or slippers until dry.
Blue Bell Carpet Cleaning Reviews
Submit your review
Excellent work !!!
Very knowledgeable and thorough, also friendly.
Excellent job! Very courteous and professional. Would have them back in a heartbeat.
Cleanest Carpets we’ve ever had after cleaning. Thanks
Rugs look great – Thank you.
Serving Areas Near Blue Bell, PA:
North Wales, Gwynedd Valley,
Spring House, Maple Glen, Ambler, Collegeville, and Fort Washington