Carpet Cleaning Blue Bell, PA
Hello there, I’m Joe, owner of ALL CLEAN!, LLC and I’m quite glad you found my website. I realize that choosing a carpet cleaner can be a bit challenging at times. So if I may, I’d like to offer a few suggestions…
1) When looking for a carpet cleaner, first ask if the owner will be doing the work. The owner is more likely to care about the outcome of your cleaning. He’ll be able to address any issues that may occur.
2) Next, ask if he’s certified. A certified tech is trained to handle just about any situation. It’s unlikely he’ll come across a problem that he hasn’t seen.
3) And thirdly; does he use a truck-mounted system? This modern system is able to remove more dirt and debris. The less-powerful portable machines don’t even come close! A good truck-mount has high heat, strong water pressure, and fantastic suction power. It’s the most powerful and effective carpet cleaning system around.
Does this sound like the kind of carpet cleaning you’ve been looking for? If so, please give us a call or shoot us an email. We’ll look forward to hearing from you!
What You Can Expect From Us
No Pressure / No Up-Sells
- We will never try to up-sell or pressure you in any way. We’re here to serve you and clean what you want us to clean, not pressure you into cleaning more than you want or need. Believe it or not, in some cases we actually talk customers out of doing certain cleanings when we see that it is clearly not in their best interest. We’re here to serve YOU!
No Hidden Fees
- Our pricing structure is the same for everyone on every job. We won’t add on costs that should be included with every cleaning such as vacuuming and applying pre-sprays. In fact, we don’t play games with confusing 3 tier level cleaning such as gold, silver, and bronze. We will ALWAYS give you our best cleaning at a very reasonable price.
- We guarantee your most thorough carpet cleaning in Blue Bell, or It’s FREE! It’s rare for a customer not to be satisfied with our cleaning because it is always extremely thorough, but if for some reason you’re not happy, we won’t expect you to pay.
Trusted & Experienced
- We’ve been in business since 2005, working full time as carpet cleaners, often 6 days a week. We now have two high-end truck-mounted systems enabling us to serve our customers in Blue Bell with more flexibility. With over 6,500 satisfied customers, ALL CLEAN!, LLC looks forward to serving you as well.
Reliable & Fully Insured
- We keep our appointments and call when we’re on our way to your home so that you know exactly when to expect us. Only in rare situations will we ever call to reschedule such as a winter snow storm. ALL CLEAN!, LLC has been fully insured up to 1M since 2005, providing peace of mind to all our customers in Blue Bell.
Some of our Key Attributes
- Honesty, integrity, hard-working, friendly, efficient, dedicated to customer satisfaction, thorough, delivering excellent service at a reasonable price.
ALL CLEAN! is GREEN!
According to Doctors and Pharmacists; allergy suffering is on the rise in the United States, and Blue Bell is no exception. That’s why ALL CLEAN!, LLC features PROCYON® for hypoallergenic GREEN Cleaning. We use PROCYON® for all of our residential carpet, upholstery, rug, and tile cleaning in Blue Bell, PA.
Procyon is an all-natural solution and is safe for everyone in your family including babies and pets. MOST carpet cleaning companies use soap-based chemicals that are at least somewhat toxic. Procyon, on the other hand, is 100% non-toxic. You can rest assured; your family is totally safe from dangerous chemicals being sprayed into your air and all over your carpet when you hire ALL CLEAN!, LLC.
A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!
One of the best ways to choose a carpet cleaner is to look at their before and after pictures. The pictures shown here are of some of the dirtiest we’ve cleaned in Blue Bell.
We think they demonstrate nicely the contrast between clean and dirty. Of course your contrasts will vary depending on how dirty your carpets are.
But just knowing that if we can get these cleaned, we can certainly clean your carpets just as well!
If you have any issue, any question, or any concern… please give us a call. We’re here to serve you!
How long have you been in business?
We’ve been in business full time cleaning carpets, upholstery, tile and grout, and rugs since 2005.
Are you better than the franchises?
How long does it take to dry?
When we leave your house the carpets will be slightly damp. How long that remaining moisture takes to dry depends on the temperature, humidity, and airflow in your house. Usually just a few hours.
Will my spot or stain come out?
Mostly every spot and stain will EASILY come out with the right equipment and the right chemicals.
How soon can I walk on my carpets?
You can walk on your carpets immediatly when we’re finished as long as your shoes are clean. We recommend wearing socks or slippers until dry.
Carpet Cleaning Reviews
Submit your review
Excellent work !!!
Very knowledgeable and thorough, also friendly.
Excellent job! Very courteous and professional. Would have them back in a heartbeat.
Cleanest Carpets we’ve ever had after cleaning. Thanks
Rugs look great – Thank you.
Serving Areas Near Blue Bell, PA:
North Wales, Gwynedd Valley,
Spring House, Maple Glen, Ambler, Collegeville, and Fort Washington